The surrounding area
The ideal location to discover the Ardennes
The Moulin de Bosson is at the centre of a region that has so many activities to keep you busy and there is something for everyone !
Here is a glimpse of what you must not miss under any circumstances :
- Explore your appetite at the "musée de la Meunerie - Boulangerie" (6 min.)
- Visit the mysterious caves of Remouchamps (12 min.)
- Conquer the ski slopes of the Baraque Fraiture (14 min.)
- Discover wild animals from our area at theForestia animal park (20 min.)
- Admire the Coo Waterfall,
the most important natural waterfall in Belgium (22 min.)
- Celebrate your success at the
Durbuy Adventure Park (25 min.)
- Step back in time at the
Battle of the Ardennes museum (29 min.)
- Get your adrenaline rush at the
Spa-Francorchamps circuit (30 min.)
- Relive the highlights of the Second World War at the
Bastogne War Museum (37 min.)
Our favourite addresses ❤
- The Chapel of Saint Anne
A magical place located 30 minutes walk away where you will find impressive trees as well as a barbecue area.
- Venture into the Ardennes forests to listen to the rut of the deer in autumn.
- The village of Ferrières
Admire its characteristic square.
- The Maraudière
Catering and restaurant services only 2 minutes away.
- The Doux Ragods
Restaurant and lunch in Stoumont is only 15 minutes away.
- Le P'tit Bouchon
Gourmet restaurant in Aywaille.
- Saporita pizza and pasta